Lucy Pinter - Superfine
Launched in 2003 by Lucy Pinter and Flora Evans, Superfine made its name making rock and roll jeans with a real London attitude. A pioneer of the skinny silhouette, the label has a dedicated international following and is a point of reference for many of todayʼs most influential style icons. Embracing denimʼs effortlessness, the focus is fit and fabric with clever, discreet details.
For the woman :
- A one-off version of Superfineʼs much-loved Biker Vroom leather pants in black Anthracite Stretch Suede.
- V-neck t-shirt in black with Superfineʼs exclusively conceived ʻGhost Treatmentʼ wash.
For the man :
- An exclusive version of Superfineʼs signature Biker jean, in an original ʻHideʼ finish.
- Round neck t-shirt in black with Superfineʼs exclusively conceived ʻGhost Treatmentʼ wash.
- A version of Superfineʼs large age-hardened leather bag, finished in a vintage Anthracite black.